Sunday, March 6, 2011

First Thursday

3-D Center of Art and Photography

I found this gallery to be totally fascinating. I am a huge fan of this gallery. The use of lighing and color and technique for photography turning it into 3-D art is unique. I plan on coming back to this center for the classes and workshops they offer to teach me these techniques. I found this avenue more of what I would like my photography to look like.

Out of all the photographers shown I think that Mark Ruff, is my favorite. He has won many awards for his 3-D photography. If I had to choose an artist to emulate I would have to pick Mark. The way he use light, color, texture and compter graphics cause his art to almost come to life.

I was not allowed to take any photographs while I was there but I did find his web site http://www.timesplice.com.au/3d-portraits.html.

Christina Van Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment