Materials – skateboard deck, new griptape, jigsaw, sander or sand paper, blowdryer, chalk, spraypaint, a pencil, paper.
- Draw out a board shape with your pencil and paper.
- Once you find a design you like, use chalk and draw your design on the grip tape of the skateboard deck.
- Next, use your jigsaw to cut out your board design.
- Once your design is cut, peel off the grip tape from the top of the board (it may help to use a blow dryer to loosen up the grip tape).
- Next, use your sander to round edges and take off the bottom graphic.
- Use your spray paint to create your board graphic.
- Apply a new sheet of grip tape, and you have your very own custom cruiser!